Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-26 Origin: Site
The sanitation of food equipment is directly related to the personal safety of consumers. Therefore, those who own food processing machines should pay special attention to the cleaning and disinfection of equipment. So, how should the gelato machine be disinfected?
The following is the outline:
Why disinfect the gelato machine?
How to sterilize the gelato machine?
What should I pay attention to when disinfecting gelato machines?
1. Ensure the safety of consumers. Complaints and criminal cases caused by food safety issues are not uncommon. Not paying attention to equipment disinfection is not only irresponsible for the safety of consumers, but also brings economic and social benefits to themselves.
2. Reduce raw material waste. A machine that has not been thoroughly disinfected and cleaned will cause the raw materials to deteriorate during use and cannot produce ice cream that meets the food standards. In other words, this will cause a waste of manpower and raw material resources.
3. Maintain brand image. The establishment of a brand requires long-term consistent efforts. Any brand slogan should not be an empty slogan, but should be integrated into the company's long-term practical activities as brand values.
1. Make good use of the disinfection function that comes with the machine. In modern society, food processing machines generally have a barrel self-cleaning function. Consumers only need to pour an appropriate amount of disinfectant, and then turn on the disinfection switch of the machine, and the disinfection can be completed after a certain period of time.
2. Equipped with a suitable disinfectant. The disinfectant used in food machines should use safe and non-toxic raw materials. In addition, the concentration ratio of the disinfectant should also follow strict formula standards.
3. Strictly abide by the disinfection standards. A reasonable company structure should have clear regulations on machine disinfection frequency, implementation steps, and inspection standards.
1. Clean the disinfectant thoroughly. The characteristics of the disinfectant determine that it must not have residues staying inside the machine. This requires users to rinse the inside of the machine with clean water many times after disinfection.
2. Place in a ventilated place for a period of time. Generally speaking, experienced users do a good job of cleaning and disinfecting the machine after daily rest. Then, use the night time to place the machine in a cool and ventilated place to dry.
3. Arrange a full-time staff to be responsible for disinfection. People in the group will reduce part of their sense of responsibility. Therefore, by appointing specific personnel to be responsible for specific matters, the required tasks can be better completed.
In short, the disinfection of gelato machines is not only a need to maintain food safety, but also a basic quality that every user should have. Nanjing Prosky Food Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd is a Chinese enterprise that has been focusing on the production of gelato machines for many years. Welcome to cooperate with us.