Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-16 Origin: Site
In addition to acquiring the actual function of the product, each consumer's motivation to purchase a product also purchases the emotional value attached to the product. Therefore, choosing the right purchase channel is an important factor in the purchase of the ideal product. So, through what channels can I buy a suitable quick-freezer?
The following is the outline:
What are the common buying channels for blast freezer?
Why choose blast freezer purchase channels?
How to choose the purchase channel of blast freezer?
1. Direct purchase from offline factories. This is what many people call the factory direct sales model. This sales model does not have distributors to earn the intermediate price difference, and both sellers can obtain higher profits.
2. Online shop to buy. Online shopping provides consumers with a new platform to buy things in the world without going out. However, it is difficult to distinguish between true and false online time, and there may be a phenomenon of shoddy products.
3. All kinds of intermediary purchases. Such purchase methods include common campus purchasing agents and intermediaries. Choosing this method can save inexperienced consumers the trouble of choosing a manufacturer, but the quality of the intermediary is difficult to control.
1. Different shopping channels have different timeliness. After purchase on the offline platform, the quick-freezing equipment can be delivered to consumers' homes at that time, which is suitable for use when goods are urgently needed. However, online shopping will have a few days of logistics and delivery time.
2. Different shopping channels have different experiences. When purchasing from an offline factory, consumers can comprehensively mobilize sensory factors such as touch, smell, and vision to intuitively control the quick-freezing equipment. On the online store platform, although consumers can obtain specific product parameters, most people lack the corresponding mathematical imagination.
3. Different shopping channels have different levels of effort. On-site visits to offline factories require consumers to arrange a special time to go out, while online shop purchases only take a small amount of time to make a decision.
1. Choose according to the consumer's geographic location. If there are a few globally-famous related factories nearby the consumer, then the easiest way is to go to the factory to buy. If there are no related factories around the consumer, they can choose the form of online shopping.
2. Choose according to the consumer's consumption literacy. The younger generation is the aboriginal of the Internet, but the older generation lacks Internet experience in online shopping and is easily deceived by Internet information.
3. Choose according to consumers' personal preferences. Regardless of the purchase channel, the ultimate goal is to choose a supplier. Therefore, as long as consumers choose the right supplier, they will naturally buy the right product.
In short, it is not very easy to choose the purchase channel of blast freezer, which requires consumers to comprehensively consider timeliness, price, geographical location and many other factors. Nanjing Prosky Food Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd is a Chinese enterprise specializing in the production of blast freezer. I believe we can reach a good cooperation with you.