Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-02 Origin: Site
In accounting, depreciation is a term that often appears, which means that items will lose some value in long-term use. So, what should I do if the gelato pasteurizer fails?
The following is the outline:
What are the common faults of the gelato pasteurizer?
What should I do if the gelato pasteurizer fails?
What should I pay attention to when dealing with the failure of the gelato pasteurizer?
1. Internal parts are malfunctioning. The composition of internal parts of different types of gelato pasteurizers is slightly different. Common parts are compressors, radiators, agitators, etc. It is difficult to find internal parts failures, and most of them are known to people through machine alarms or operating failures.
2. The shell is cracked. The common material on the outside of the ice cream machine here is stainless steel, which is very wear-resistant and non-slip. However, it may be damaged due to the external environment or operator errors in long-term use. Relatively speaking, external damage is easier to repair.
3. The indicator light is faulty. The indicator light used to transmit the signal is a very important part of the machine equipment. A small indicator light will have a greater impact on production, and users should pay full attention to it.
1. Record the fault phenomenon. In theory, every machine failure is the same as a person's illness. Only by clearly recording the failure phenomenon can we better find the root cause of the problem and deal with it.
2. Analyze the cause of the problem. In many cases, experienced consumers can find the cause of the failure by themselves, but when consumers are unable to find the cause by themselves, they should promptly ask for help from professionals.
3. Deal with the fault in time. Historical experience tells us that people are lazy. Therefore, when faced with problems, consumers should deal with them in time, so as to avoid greater failures caused by procrastination.
1. Check the product warranty period. Generally speaking, there is a free warranty period for the product within one year after the product is purchased. However, the shelf life of different businesses and products is different, and consumers need to check the product manuals. In addition, maintenance during the warranty period requires the consumer to hold a warranty card.
2. Pay attention to understand the market price of repairs. People who do not understand market prices tend to be disadvantaged in business activities. Even humble repairs require consumers to use their own knowledge.
In short, after the mixer fails, records should be made to find out the problem and deal with it in time. Nanjing Prosky Food Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd is a Chinese company that has been focusing on the production of gelato pasteurizers for many years. We are confident that we can provide you with professional and reliable services.