Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-28 Origin: Site
Commodities from the manufacturer to the consumers often need to go through several thrilling delivery, of which a small distance from the delivery company to the consumer's home is the most important. So, what should I pay attention to when handling the quick-freezer?
The following is the outline:
How to handle the blast freezer?
What should I pay attention to when handling the blast freezer?
How to judge whether a professional moving company is needed?
1. Focus on the bottom. The composition of quick-freezing equipment is relatively complicated. In order to carry out stable transportation without loss of various parts in the equipment, it is recommended to use the stainless steel base at the bottom during transportation.
2. Don't tilt too much. There are condensing pipes and compressors inside the quick-freezing equipment. Excessive tilting may cause damage to the compressor from mold release. In this way, seemingly simple handling can easily become a fuse to damage the machine.
3. Prevent bumps. The quick-freezer seems to be huge and strong, but in fact, the machine is made up of many parts. In the collision, it is easy to cause damage to some parts of the equipment, which will cause the overall equipment to fail to operate normally.
1. Do not arrange for transportation on rainy days. The inside of the blast freezer is a compact electronic component, which is easy to be short-circuited by damp in the rain environment for a long time. In addition, even if it is transported on rainy days, careful waterproofing arrangements are required.
2. Reduce severe jitter. The small parts inside the quick-freezer may be displaced during the severe shaking, which is not conducive to the normal operation of the machine. Therefore, when the weight of the quick-freezing machine has exceeded the maximum weight that an individual can carry, the best choice for consumers is to seek help from the handling team.
3. Estimate the feasibility of the handling plan in advance. Only by planning ahead can we reduce accidents during the handling process. Therefore, consumers need to make detailed plans for the details of the transportation route and method.
1. According to the importance of the required handling. Take quick-freezing equipment as an example. Even the smallest quick-freezing equipment is more important than the maximum weight that an average consumer can load. Therefore, team handling is more important.
2. According to the people at the disposal of consumers. In a multi-member family, when there is enough labor in the family, the removal company appears to be somewhat redundant.
3. According to consumption budget. For consumers with sufficient budget to purchase quick-freezing equipment, hiring a professional handling company can help save a lot of time. For consumers with limited budgets, you can also seek help from friends.
In short, the handling of quick-freezing cabinets is one of the important factors affecting the normal operation of blast freezer equipment. Nanjing Prosky Food Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd is a Chinese enterprise that has been focusing on the production of blast freezers for many years. Welcome to reach cooperation with us.